Tuesday, January 5, 2010

first day of school

First of all, how cute are McKay and Jaden that they are holding hands? Of course I made them hold hands and I tell them they have to hold hands and make sure they both get to class safely when they get to school. Partly so they get there safe, but mostly because I love watching those two cuties walk hand and hand to school. :) This day was way harder for me than it was for them. Jaden first of all was upset that I had to take her. She wanted to walk by herself. She reminded me that she knew where the school was because she could see it from our house. McKay is still upset that he cannot take the bus to school but was happy that he was going to be able to eat lunch there. They both found their friends and marched right into school with no prob. As soon as those doors closed I lost it. Especially because McKay was going all day and would not be home until 3. That is a long day. When Jaden got home she said she loved her teacher and that they had pet Binny pigs :) in her class, and she met new friends. When I went to get McKay at 3, he hopped in the car, took one look at me in disgust and said, "Mom, where have you been? I have been waiting for you for 200 hours! He also said that his teacher kept giving him sneaky looks. I had to compose myself from not laughing right out loud.






Ms. Trowbridge and JJ



JJ, Naomi Oakes, and Angela Davis




Aaron Hipps, Tanner Short, and McKay