Sunday, November 11, 2007
Trick or Treating with a skeleton (McKay), a princess (Jaden), a pirate (Malloy), and NACHO LIBRE (Carson). The coolest costume I have ever seen!
This was definitely a night of treats. Juliette came down from Flagstaff, Cherisse and Jonathan came over, and Mimi and Papa. I love family, and any excuse to get them here I will try it. McKay, Jaden, Malloy, Nixie, and Carson looked so cute and had a blast collecting candy. The night would not be complete though without one of the kids throwing up (Nixie on Juliette), and Jaden wanting to change her costume every five seconds from a lady bug to a dancer to a princess. Got to love kids! :)
Our sweet little baby girl is constantly being smothered by her big brother and sister. People told me that the novelty of a new baby would wear off,............I'm still waiting. They are constantly putting hats, wigs, eye patches, handing her things to eat like corn on the cob, and their plastic kitchen food. She is the most even tempered baby and adores her brother and sister. She lights up and belly laughs every time they enter the room. I on the other hand keep Roxcy with me at all times and don't light up as much when I see my kids coming toward her with the next costume prop for her to wear or eat.
We had so much fun with Dana, Susan and kids. Even though we live what feels like a hundred miles away, our kids are always so excited to see each other. Plus, Susan and I love each other so much that we have decided that our kids will be best friends whether they like it or not. We sat and watched a live band as we ate dinner and the kids got up and started shaking their grove thang. It was hilarious to see all of their sweet moves ( I taught them well).
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Happy Birthday Michelle! Here is a little Birthday shout out and just some of the reasons I think Michelle is the best.
* Most devoted and fun mom who would do anything for her kids.
* Most creative person I know.
*Funnest person to take a trip with.
- Womens conference
- Price is Right........ Go hot pink shirts "We love our Arizona Barker Beauties".
- Jay Leno (we were totally on tv........ we are so famous)
- Magic Mountain
- Tooting in the gas station. :)
- Disneyland with our families right after we had our babies.
* Best Bachelor watching Buddy. GO TRITA AND RYAN!
* President of the Jack Bower "24" club.
* Best hostess, party planning girl, and cake maker I know.
* A very devoted and loyal friend. I always knew I could call or go over to Michelles house at any time of the day or night,( literally), 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 am, you name it, she would be there with her big smile ready to give me advice, support, or tell me my latest craft or invention was cute.
* Michelle is one of the most patient people I know.
* Always looks gorgeous.
* Best bunko buddy. One time she sat in the carport with me for two hours trying to break open some coconuts just so we could have matching coconut bras for Hawaiian bunko night.
* Best neighboor and friend in the world, who I am determined to live next to again some day!
Love you Michelle, Have an awesome day!!!