Sunday, November 11, 2007

The many looks of Roxcy

AARRGGHH!!........Mateys


Get your chicken BABY!


"HAIR CLUB" for babies! She's not just the President, she's a client.

Our sweet little baby girl is constantly being smothered by her big brother and sister. People told me that the novelty of a new baby would wear off,............I'm still waiting. They are constantly putting hats, wigs, eye patches, handing her things to eat like corn on the cob, and their plastic kitchen food. She is the most even tempered baby and adores her brother and sister. She lights up and belly laughs every time they enter the room. I on the other hand keep Roxcy with me at all times and don't light up as much when I see my kids coming toward her with the next costume prop for her to wear or eat.

No comments: